Wade Alters Consulting
Wade Alters Consulting is a cutting edge self-development company. Helping millennial aged men in the areas of inner game, relationship advice, entrepreneurship, and living a better lifestyle.
Customer Success Intern
We are seeking a self-driven, organized Customer Success Intern to join our virtual team.
As part of the Customer Success team you will work in a highly collaborative lean start-up environment, remotely assisting and supporting clients from around the globe. Being the direct contact to our clients, you will work closely with our product and marketing teams to help continuously improve the value of our products and enhance the overall customer experience.
The Customer Success Internship is both a training and screening tool to transition into a long term position. As you gain more experience there are potential opportunities within our Sales and Marketing teams as well.
- Deliver world-class customer service and support
- Work directly with the founder to direct and refine customer experience
- Effectively communicate issues and resolutions to the WA team
- Help clients make informed decisions by answering questions about products and services
- Build long-term, trusted relationships with clients – ensuring retention, satisfaction, and a high quality experience
- Onboard new clients – assist with the initial product experience and adoption
- Onboard existing clients to new features and functionalities
- Identify and help develop new sales opportunities, processes, and product features
First and foremost, you need to be enthusiastic and supportive of the WA goal – helping people find their true purpose in life, teaching the tools and techniques to reach their goals and ultimately live a better lifestyle.
This position is less about the skills required and more about the attitude and personality.
Other Related Skills:
- Strong English communication skills, both written and spoken
- Enthusiastic, motivated, and driven to help others
- Ability to effectively communicate complex concepts with empathy and understanding
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work with hard deadlines
- Driven to learn
- Strong attention to detail
- Prior Customer Support experience a plus
- Prior experience selling products or services on the phone a plus
Wade Alters Consulting Code of Conduct
Wade Alters Consulting attracts great talent to offer the best service to our clients. We offer a dynamic work environment where your talents are nurtured and your skills are enriched. We offer clients a luxury self-development experience through our superior customer support.
How to Apply
Interested in joining a premier organization committed to satisfying our clients beyond their expectations? Please submit a resume that demonstrates you have the experience and abilities we are seeking online by submitting an application through the form below. Those interested are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
We thank all applicants; however only those short-listed for an interview will be contacted.